Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hfss antenna design error

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalthoum

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Captureee.JPG

what i have to correct when i see this error it interept my simulation

try your solution setup with less no. of passes (10) and max delta (0.02). and sweep-interploating type -Linearstep

HFSS is notorious for needing lot's of computer resources. In some cases you may be able to reduce the detail in your model. Usually that is not the case. Symmetry planes may help a bit but you probably want a bigger computer. RAM is your friend. So are more cores.

Increasing computing resources is always the best solution to have precise simulations with HFSS.
But if you need rough estimates and results you can go with smaller mesh.
Mesh definition is always very crucial to get correct results and no to burden your computational sources.
you can start with coarse mesh and check the results and then can go for finer mesh if needed and then take advantage of symmetry planes.
If doing all this does not solve your issue then there is no else option but to go for more RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back