Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hercules LVS Error "Unable to get HERCULES_HOME_DIR"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavericknik

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am currently doing trial runs on an Inverter to test out the Synopsys tools. I have an Inverter that I'm trying to run DRC and LVS on before parasitics. DRC runs fine. When I try to do the LVS, it exits with an error "Unable to get HERCULES_HOME_DIR". The command being run is
Code:
lsh -s Inverter.sch_out -stb Inverter -Q -b Inverter -ev-off /home/gohilnn/research/inverter_trial/Inverter.hercules.lvs/rules.lvs.9m_saed90_hercules.lvs.evx
. I can attach the log file if anyone would want it. Ive been beating my head up on this and just cant figure out where it's looking for the "HERCULES_HOME_DIR". Hercules is in my path, "LSH" runs straight from the command line. ANy pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back