Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with LED current mirror, pulsed current source

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks really great. Forgive the brief topic-hijack, may I ask which white and yellow LEDs you used? How many of them
were required for illuminating that area, and which vendor lenses?
(I'm no expert in LEDs, and have been disappointed with my selections in the past).
And what device would you recommend for a bathroom, for wall wash lighting at floor level and maybe some recesses?
(Purchased some LK1-1-WW a while back, and their corresponding drivers, but not deployed or tried them out yet, so
there's still time to change to different models).
Thanks!

FWIW, just saw recently some clever Japanese LED array designers @ SHarp have mitigated the serious risk for Vr in series strings, that I already pointed out last week which I discovered 5 yrs ago. Just take my word for it. It is a serious risk. SHarp use something like 1MΩ ladder in series parallel with series parallel string to force equal reverse bias where matching cannot be guaranteed for reverse leakage, because unequal bias will destroy the device with less than 500uW @ > -5V. It consumes neglible power in forward direction compared to LEDs yet protects series strings from unequal drop during fast shutdown or reversal where this event could occur.

Reactions: FvM

FvM

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Please reply,
How can i make a LED tube light ?if possible published the circuit diagram & then give me link.
Please mention all the parts name separately,Also price in $.
Best regards
Robinmym

Status
Not open for further replies.