Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with high-end parts selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

microwavehongjie

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help with my selection

Hi, all
I am very gald to come here,.
Now, I met some boring things. All the day , I have to hunt for some suitable IC components on line for my circuit design. My employer hopes to find the expert component for every module. Could u please tell me which company is expert in switch? And in IC digital attenuator? And in mixer? All the components must meet the broadband (ie. DC-6GHz for digital attenuator), hermetic(metal or ceramic) SMT package and the wide rang of operating temperature. For instance, I know, Hittite corp. is expert in IC mixer, and the range of its operating frequency is very wide, but the package of its products is seldom metal or ceramic, mostly plasic.
So could u please give me some suggestions for my work in the selection of the component? Thanks a lot!
Regards!

Re: help with my selection

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

help with my selection

vfone,
thank u very much!

Added after 33 minutes:

i hope the package of the component is ceramic or metal . and all that can be applied in space.

thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back