Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with evaluation board DEMOQE128 - load of code

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrAK3N

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
demoqe128

hello

i'm glad to be here again, i'm starting a new thesis in the U and i need some help
with the evaluation board demoqe128

the help is related with the load of code in the flash of the microcontroller

i will appreciate your help

dpuello

driver demoqe128

the DEMOQE128 comes with USB programmer.if you are using CodeWarrior you can find an option for programming under Debug Menu and you have to select the type of programmer(not sure it might be USB multilink ).it gets connected with Demoqe kit and u can fuse the program or debug..

please click helped button if it really helps u

KrAK3N

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: help with DEMOQE128

Hello,

I would recommend first download CodeWarrior SE v6.2 which is the latest version and you get a free license limited to 64K and a few number of files (which I think is enough...).

Connect your board to your PC and install the P&E USB drivers (driver wizard should appear two times). Then launch CodeWarrior and open an example program (or your program if you have written some code). Click in the Debug icon and this will compile the code and launch the debbuger. Device is automatically detected and you have to click in the connect button and say OK to erase and program the device.... then you are done!

Hope it Helps :D

KrAK3N

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back