Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with electric relay. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

markoverclock

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need help with a problem im trying to fix. I have an fuel injector signal from the ecu on my car 0-12volts i think or its 0-5. The voltage changes from 0-??? but its always a negitve signal.

I need to basically make an electronic relay. it will need to be capable of switching up to about 150 times a second and i believe be able to carry up to 15amps.

Im using this to create a rpm signal from the fuel injector signal, but i need it to always output a 12 volt flashing signal without altering the original 0-??? ranging singal sent to the fuel injector. Help would be great and if someone out thier could help me make one of these i will deposit some money into thier paypal account.:D

I need this to finish a project for my friend before i move. Thanks in advance. the cheaper the better.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.