Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with designing a power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

In those days i am planing to design a digital power supply almost work done but i have problem with current controlling through PWM here i have share to type of design one is based on POT working fine as required.
but the other design which i have modded to work as digital power control and current in this design voltage control working fine no problem but when i adjust the current out start flickering may be some thing wrong with my current control topology and one can help me to find out error in my design

Fragrance

Attachments

• POWER SUPPLY LM317.rar
    27.8 KB · Views: 85

I am using a mobile to browse and I can't open the rar file now but I have downloaded it. I will look at it later but before i give you a feedback, please check the datasheet of LM317 to see if there are such designs.

@Fragrance:
not everybody has Proteus installed. Can you post your circuits in a more convinient format? (pdf, png, jpg, gif ...)
Try to find a schematic based on LM723 and LM741 (yes the oldie :)). You can use your PWM1 for voltage regulation and PWM2 for current limiting. Beware that I prefer microcontrollers with 2 independent HPWM outputs.

@Fragrance:
not everybody has Proteus installed. Can you post your circuits in a more convinient format? (pdf, png, jpg, gif ...)
Try to find a schematic based on LM723 and LM741 (yes the oldie :)). You can use your PWM1 for voltage regulation and PWM2 for current limiting. Beware that I prefer microcontrollers with 2 independent HPWM outputs.

ok here you go

with pwm
4854643600_1382413588.jpg

working
9275171000_1382413589.jpg

regards
Fragrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor