Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Dead tv orion model #tv1934

Status
Not open for further replies.

rascabuche

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone tell me may have gone wrong here. found HOT tt 21 40 shorted. replaced it and it was knocked out again. I measured the raw B+ and it was giving me 227vdc. At the collector of the HOT i am also getting 227vdc. At th big cap c-526 am getting 65vdc. can anyone tell me what may have gone wrong here.
any help would be appreciated.

Ras

98 percent ot the time the flyback is the culprit. U will need a variac to bring up voltage slowly and check supplies coming off the flyback. If the set uses a smp supply U will need to ring the flyback for shorts.

hope this helps.

first check ur power sypply if is regulating that is u need to get 130v -140v on the secondary for 29 inch set,variable to plus/minus 20v if not so change ur opto coupler.

rascabuche

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back