Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Bluetooth 2.0 and Bluetooth 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eng_SAME7

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,

Is there is any way that I can convert bluetooth 2.0 EDR to act as a bluetooth 4.0 ??

I know that bluetooth 4.0 dual mode can communicate with bluetooth 2.0, but the project is about upgrading bluetooth 2.0 act as bluetooth 4.0.

Pleas help me..

Thanks in Advance
Sameh

basically bluetooth is (hardware+software design)
bluetooth 2.0 EDR(Ehnance data rate) is not be use as 4.0 because it is hardware specifically design for special data rate 3 Mbit/s practically.
if you want to change it to 4.0 , you need to change the bluetooth hardware. which must follow all protocols and design of 4.0

- - - Updated - - -

basically bluetooth is (hardware+software design)
bluetooth 2.0 EDR(Ehnance data rate) is not be use as 4.0 because it is hardware specifically design for special data rate 3 Mbit/s practically.
if you want to change it to 4.0 , you need to change the bluetooth hardware. which must follow all protocols and design of 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.