Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with Biasing the circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricopt

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone teach me how i can bias my circuit ?
I input 1.65V voltage source at the input

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 142

You are grounding the out2, correct it and hopefully you will get the gain,for right biasing use the MOSFET design equation--Id=1/2(W/L).....--and accordingly adjust the lengths and widths of MOSFETS.

You are grounding the out2, correct it and hopefully you will get the gain,for right biasing use the MOSFET design equation--Id=1/2(W/L).....--and accordingly adjust the lengths and widths of MOSFETS.

Don't quite understand
can show me how do i change my circuit ?
sorry, i am noob

Your circuit is not connected correctly. You have only a single output form the right most diff pair. You need to have two outputs then you need to feed both your outputs from your first diff pair ( the most left one) to the right inputs.... Just look at your circuit its not right....
Jgk

Reactions: ricopt

ricopt

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back