Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help required for chosing final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaad007

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
i m student of final year (electronics engineering) in NED university, karachi Pakistan

i need your help in chosing my final year prject.
i like to work on microwave,is this good to select project on microwave.
also tell me some project i will make related to microwave.
is this a future technology in communication.how much work is done on microwave and is any other advancement are made
or i go for something else

i m also planing to go for higher studies ( 60% chance)

i m very thankful to u for this

hello shaad007

i think it's good to work on microwave engineering, it's a promising field of work.

you can choose what "branch" of microwave engineering, u want to select as ur final project
whether passive circuit (i.e antenna, filter) or active one (i.e sort of amplifiers) or optic (i guess it's still part of MW engineering)

regards

You have many fields to use microwaves, some of them are:
- Communications (of course), its the future becouse it is the best way (now a days) to transmite signals. (phone, TV,...)
- Radars. Very important for army or just for police. Are in constan investigation for better radars.
- Power transmition. Well, these field is very theorical, but could be the best way to generate energy anywere and transmite it wirless with less losses

- There is something that is the future and there are many people investigating it, is the radas for cars and alarms. These antennaes are very small and thin, as thin as possible to put it in a PCB. With just those antenna and a properly wave generator you can situate the car next to you or the thief in the space (I mean, in a position) and also give you the velocity and direction of it movement.

(Hope you can understand my horrible english)
If you are interesting in the last thing, post it and I will give some interesting links.

very thanx to all u guys

yes Mr AlexNadal
i my intersted in ur suggestion (the last para)

send me links related to it

shaad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back