Not open for further replies.

Nomi114

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Respected Sir/Madam/friends,

I hope everyone is doing well with good health. I have designed my own library in Altium Designer (16.0) which includes many Passive components and ICs. i would like to simulate circuit in Altium Designer, which needs SPICE Model File for each component. I already found for other all component's SPICE Model File excluding 4 ICs. I would like to ask any one can help me to provide SPICE Model File for four ICs (74HC4046, 74HC4060, 74HC74, 74HC40103). I shall be highly grateful to him/her who can help me in this regards.
Thanks in advance.

With Kind Regards
Nomi

Importing LTspice model to Altium Designer Simulation Model File

Hi All,
Hope everybody is fine and doing well with good health. i am little confused that i have LTspice Model files and unable to use (Configure) in Altium Designer 16.0 version. Actually i am new in this field and want to learn. so, for this purpose the model file for IC 74HC4046 (Phase locked loop with VCO) is attached below.

Please guid me weather the above mentioned syntax is correct for Altium Designer or not, if not then how can i convert into desire syntax.
waiting for your kind quick and kind response, if some body can help me in this regard then i shall be highly grateful to him/her for this act of kindness.

With Huble Regards
nomi

Last edited by a moderator:

The model uses private LTspice commands that aren't recognized by other simulators.

The model uses private LTspice commands that aren't recognized by other simulators.

So dear what can i do in this situation, mean to say that how can i convert this model into Altium Spice simulation Model ???? Please guide me.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…