Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help please (design problem )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali3333

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
this is my problem dear reader could u kindly help me

Harmonics elimination PWM (HEPWM) is a method to create sinusoidal voltage by “killing” harmonics that are not required [1]. It is known to be superior to the traditional sinusoidal PWM because it gives better harmonics profile for a given switching frequency.
In this problem, you have to design a single phase inverter using the HEPWM switching strategy that can eliminate the first 7 non-zero harmonics. After obtaining the switching angles (using your numerical method of choice), you need to apply them to a single phase full bridge inverter with a power rating of 1kW (pure R load) and input voltage of 340VDC. Compare your results with the traditional SPWM that has “similar” switching performance. You need to simulate your inverter with PSPice to prove your result is correct.
thank u

salam..

hi ali..

i think u should solve simultaneous equation first to get the angle..then make pattern like square waveform..next u need to see Prof zainal salam..how to design HEPWM inverter using pspice..ok..??

p/s: the problem like familiar..hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back