Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP needed to understand this schematic and code logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanif

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

i have a project of designing a NMEA TO STEPPER (SPERRY) CONVERTER, . i have searched for schematic and got one. the circuit seems to take NMEA input and out STEPPER OUTPUT (S1, S2, S3)

the other part of schematic consists of transformer section. i am using this schematic as a reference fore designing my NMEA TO STEPPER CONVERTER. but the main problem is DS80320 Mu and 27256 EPROM. i can write the code also, but i have no idea about algorithm/logic required for NMEA to STEPPER CONVERSION. also i want to know the presence of 27256 IC, is it use for source code?.

i would be highly obliged if some one upload the source code for NMEA TO STEPPER CONVERSION OR at least help me to understand the logic of NMEA to STEPPER conversion. any early help will be appreciated.

waiting for reply.

What you mean by NMEA it is National Marine Electronics Association?

yes! it is National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA), and what want by NMEA is NMEA 0183 protocol normally used in communciation in positioning systems.

can you help me to solve this problem, waiting for your reply.

From what I know the communication for NMEA using the rs232 format(serial comm), from the data you receive you can decode and manipulate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back