Status
Not open for further replies.

iambiz

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pls i need accurate circuit diagrams and technical know how to build a transmitter and receiver circuit for pc to pc fibre communication asap:???::???:

Buy pre-built modules that interface directly to the PC via PCI, PCI-E, USB or Firewire. Building fiber transceivers from scratch could be a very long development cycle (read: months).

Buy pre-built modules that interface directly to the PC via PCI, PCI-E, USB or Firewire. Building fiber transceivers from scratch could be a very long development cycle (read: months).

10kz 4 replying my earlier post...but i need advice on how to perform a final year project on pc to pc fibre communication asap...your reply is highly anticipated

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

please i still need circuit diagrams cause this is my final year project....how do i attach fibre cable to the receiver and transmitter circuit

Google is your friend... you should try it some time: click here to see what I found

1 Gb/s Fiber Optic Transmitter Design using Intersil Digitally Controlled Potentiometer (XDCP®) ICs
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.