Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed on pc to pc fibre optics communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

iambiz

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pls i need accurate circuit diagrams and technical know how to build a transmitter and receiver circuit for pc to pc fibre communication asap:???::???:

Buy pre-built modules that interface directly to the PC via PCI, PCI-E, USB or Firewire. Building fiber transceivers from scratch could be a very long development cycle (read: months).

Buy pre-built modules that interface directly to the PC via PCI, PCI-E, USB or Firewire. Building fiber transceivers from scratch could be a very long development cycle (read: months).

10kz 4 replying my earlier post...but i need advice on how to perform a final year project on pc to pc fibre communication asap...your reply is highly anticipated

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

please i still need circuit diagrams cause this is my final year project....how do i attach fibre cable to the receiver and transmitter circuit

10kz 4 replying my earlier post...but i need advice on how to perform a final year project on pc to pc fibre communication asap...your reply is highly anticipated

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

please i still need circuit diagrams cause this is my final year project....how do i attach fibre cable to the receiver and transmitter circuit

Google is your friend... you should try it some time: click here to see what I found

1 Gb/s Fiber Optic Transmitter Design using Intersil Digitally Controlled Potentiometer (XDCP®) ICs
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.