Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed in Verilog-AMS simulation using ADE (trying from past 15 to 20 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

something11

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all
i have written verilog-AMS code for adc and symbol for this is automatically generated. i used this symbol and created schematic of testbench when i try to simulate this i am getting an error that I0:is an an instance of undefined model adc.but i have already written the verilog-ams code for ADC and i am using that symbol only.
plzzzzzz help me to solve this issue

How did you attach the symbol to your code? VAMS code filename? symbol view name?

i have given model name as adc_2 and same created as symbol

i have given model name as adc_2 and same created as symbol

Copy your symbol view to a veriloga view. Your VAMS model adc_2 should be in a file with the name veriloga.va . Put this file into your veriloga view. See this directory structure:

i have checked it it is already there with the name as verilog.vams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back