Status
Not open for further replies.

shaad007

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
we are the students of BE (electronics),ned university ,karachi, pakistan. the topics of interest are
control and automation
communication
instrumentation
we want such a project that will help us in our future jobs in pakistan or mid east. although we wish to work on a mix of these 3 fields or any 2 of them, but we need your advise whether this approach is right or we should work in a single specialized field.please do advise us which will be the best project for us

thank you

Re: help needed in choosing the final year project, electron

I think you should focus on only one subjec/field . you didn't tell what is your
interest or strength.
If you want to work on communication you might want to consider some projects like:
- transceiver design
- work on digital modulators
- work on practical PLL low phase noise design which will be very helpfull for you future practical work.
- A/D design with high SFDR/Signal to noise whixh also handy when you are trying to get a job

if it was helpfull please press helped me botton

Mehdi

shaad007

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

yes , Microwave communication field is very good for getting a job .
you should have a solid knowledge and enough experience .

you must know lot of thins about RF design, amplifier,filter, microstripline, LNA....

Mehdi

I think Implementation of Digital modulator and demodulator on DSP or FPGA will be a good project, for example u can implement OFDM on DSP .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…