Not open for further replies.

vweizi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I met a problem when simulate my design about using PWM to control the AC voltage. The following figure is my circuit.
However the simulation goes wrong and warning appears as
I am wondering where is not correct and asking for help. I have attached my ISIS circuit and the HEX file for the PIC16F877.

View attachment PWM.rar

Dear vweizi
Hi
Use a low value resistor in series with L1 , i think it can solve the problem .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Dear vweizi
Hi
Use a low value resistor in series with L1 , i think it can solve the problem .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Dear Goldsmith,

I have add a 10 Ω resistor in series with L1 as you advised. However , the simulation is still going wrong.

Best Regards,
vweizi

Hi again
How much are the steps of your simulations ? maximum time and start time and resolution ?

Hi ,goldsmith
I'm sorry I can't quite catch your meaning. What is the step of simulation? I am just new to Protues and don't know how to set the maximum time, start time or resolution. I'm glad if you could explain in detail. Thanks a lot.

Hi again
Sorry , i'm not using proteuos , currently and it was for at least 5 years ago . i told it according to the problems of Pspice . can you show me the menu of edit simulations ?
Good luck
Goldsmith

Hi goldsmith,
Thank you for your concern, here is the menu screen-shoot . .

Best regards,
vweizi

Hi vweizi
Try to change number of step . ( decrease it , if the result didn't change , increase it ) . ( but i think if you decrease it , it will work ) .
And about minimum analog time set up : how you selected this value ? why this value ? you can also change it's value . tell me the result .
Good luck
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.