Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed for convert Mikro c to Mikro C pro files

Status
Not open for further replies.

bauche

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi i'm newbie ....i found an code for can bus in mikroc work fine with mikroc 7.0.0.3... but i want to finish my project in microc pro

Does somebody help me to convert my .c file in .c pro???

i think my prob is about syntax an variable declaration...

Thanks...

This is the two files need to be converted in mikro c pro....

Thanks...

Attachments

• code can bus.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 84

yes ....1 is collector node...the other one is display node....both of them are written in micro C

Can't compile the code without knowing the uCs used for Project. You have to mention the uCs used for both the programs and also Fosc. It is better if you zip and post the mikroC project files.

ok...the uCs is 18f2580 ...osc 20 mhz.....i'm on the road now but i can send you tonight the complete file with the microc project files

Thanks again

Regards

Here the files with project files in microc

Thanks again

Attachments

• test fonc.rar
    100.4 KB · Views: 90

It is giving some errors related to }. I copied and pasted the code. Try to type in the code and compile. I have fixed the CAN Bus Code.

Attachments

• can bus.rar
    37.1 KB · Views: 93

I'll check that this afternoon...

thanks again

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back