Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP NEEDED!!! Bluetooth LNA load impedance value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yingying365days

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bluetooth lna

Does anyone here know what is the load impedance value for the Bluetooth LNA? Is it 50 Ohm? Does anyone know about this specification? Please let me know ASAP, thank you.

I am simulating my LNA in cadence, but I am not sure what kinda load I should give to my Bluetooth LNA, should I assume it an 50 Ohm load impedance, or should I just use a capacitive load? If I should use a capacitive load, what kind of value of this cap load is reasonable?

I think the differential LNA example giving in SpectreRF Workshop has a testbench with a real 50 Ohm load.

Thanks.

use 50 ohms it's just a simulation. in reality LNA impedance can be seen in IC pdf

Thanks to above. And by the way, what IC pdf? You meant a file name?

Thank a lot for the reply. I am going to simulate it with a 50 Ohm load resistor since it is the test bench design from Cadence RF workshop manual.

if you have the csr bluetooth IC then the csr would provide you their pdf for that IC. you can read there the impedance then.

jongjong said:
if you have the csr bluetooth IC then the csr would provide you their pdf for that IC. you can read there the impedance then.

You mean the IC's datasheet, is that correct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.