Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed 4 simulation in feko

Status
Not open for further replies.

parameswari

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
feko coil create

Hi

I m new to feko5.4 n just started to use it. I want to inject a copper coil with current source..but in feko FEM current source is only available which can be used in FEM region only...PLS help me regarding the use of current source in conductor
Thanks..

You can try to define a small section of air dielectric with the current source inside of that. Remember to enable volume meshing in the create mesh dialog to activate the FEM/MOM.

(Were you looking to force a specific current? Why are the voltage sources not suitable?)

Hi

i want to c the field(electric & magnetic) around coil but injecting current to the coil. Difference will come if i use voltage source instead of current source na..interms of field,impedance etc...Is there any way 2 use voltage source instead of current source????

If you want a specific value for the current you can use a voltage source and scale the power using the power settings in CADFEKO. So define a wire port with voltage source then run FEKO. Check the current in the source given in the OUT file. Then change the power output and run again.

Status
Not open for further replies.