Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with measuring humidity with SHT711 sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANOOP0354

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HELP ME SHT711

hai friends actually i am doing a project with sht711 sensor....i need to reard the data from sensor and according to that value i need to operate the twom valves.. the problem is that when i connect the sensor to microcontroller as in the data sheet i found that sht711 sends 12 bit data out put i dont know how to read the data or how to calculate the data in order to operate the valves....
my aim is that the humidity is lesser i than a certaion va;ue( let it as 50%) i need to give the water untill the moisture became 50% humidity. so i need to measure the value and monitor it... can u help me to do that...it is very urgent... i expect any suggestionssss.....

Re: HELP ME SHT711

Try this publication:

"Interfacing with a Sensirion SHT-71 Relative Humidity and Temperature Sensor .."
https://www.phanderson.com/picaxe/sht71.html

It is about SHT-71 sensor, but I have the feeling that we are talking about the same sensor ..

Regards,
IanP

Status
Not open for further replies.