mystic_matrix

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RF Transceiver

Hello,
Can Anybody help me in RF Transceiver circuit concept ??
I want to make my own RF Transceiver circuit....
Plz suggest me something on that.

With best regards,
Mayur

Cross-posting.
Warning!

--
makswell

Re: RF Transceiver

hello,
thanx for replying but i want to make it through general components,
like general ICs............... they are selling their products but i want real info which can help me make my own Transceiver circuit...
Its circuit diagram or else would help plz

First of all:
Do not post the same topic in different forums!!!

Now to your question:
What a general components??? AJAJ gave you good suggestions for the transceiver. Now, you only need to go to the specified websites and look at the application notes! I know Chipcon very well, and I would suggest that you take a look at the CC1000PP a complete transceiver modul, small, cheap, easy to build. And for €20 you can get such a modul from me. Easy, isn't it?

RF Transceiver

Do you want to build your transceiver with discrete components, or mixer, lna, osc and demod/mod modules / ICs?

Ok mystic_matrix, If you want to use general components the easiest way is to use frequency modulation. The IC TDA7000 (Philips) is a simple and good choice. Actually, some tranceivers companies use this IC in its products, for instance http://www.radiometrix.co.uk/products/bim2.htm.

AJAJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…