Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with making RF Transceiver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystic_matrix

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RF Transceiver

Hello,
Can Anybody help me in RF Transceiver circuit concept ??
I want to make my own RF Transceiver circuit....
Plz suggest me something on that.

With best regards,
Mayur

Cross-posting.
Warning!

--
makswell

Re: RF Transceiver

hello,
thanx for replying but i want to make it through general components,
like general ICs............... they are selling their products but i want real info which can help me make my own Transceiver circuit...
Its circuit diagram or else would help plz

First of all:
Do not post the same topic in different forums!!!

Now to your question:
What a general components??? AJAJ gave you good suggestions for the transceiver. Now, you only need to go to the specified websites and look at the application notes! I know Chipcon very well, and I would suggest that you take a look at the CC1000PP a complete transceiver modul, small, cheap, easy to build. And for €20 you can get such a modul from me. Easy, isn't it?

RF Transceiver

Do you want to build your transceiver with discrete components, or mixer, lna, osc and demod/mod modules / ICs?

Ok mystic_matrix, If you want to use general components the easiest way is to use frequency modulation. The IC TDA7000 (Philips) is a simple and good choice. Actually, some tranceivers companies use this IC in its products, for instance http://www.radiometrix.co.uk/products/bim2.htm.

AJAJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back