Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with making RF Transceiver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystic_matrix

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RF Transceiver

Hello,
Can anybody help me in RF Transceiver....??
The thing is that I want make my own Transceiver Circuit.
Plz suggest me something about that.

With best regards,
Mayur

Re: RF Transceiver

Before we can help, please provide more info on your application, such as frequency range, application nature (RFID, wireless audio video link etc).

For some application such as low data rate wireless link, you can buy transceiver chipset from the market, such as Microchip, Chipcon etc

RF Transceiver

What field do you want to discussed?
Linearity or frequency, or power , or something else?

Tell about the nature of application and ur requirement regarding range,freqetc.Be more specific.

RF Transceiver

please provide your pcb!
maybe someone can help you

RF Transceiver

Transceiver is not a simple circuit if you require data tracking and synchronization.

Any Coding and modulation involved?

Ya, thanx for all ur replies.
I want to transmit digital 8-bit serial data through FM.
For this i will use D/A Convertor at transmitter end & A/D Convertor at receiver's end.
The range could be Some within 10 metres. and plz tell me if i want to extend the range should i change the carrier Frequency or what else..?

With Best regards,
Mayur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back