Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me. . .which zigbee is cheap and best

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll need to setup one coordinator, one router and four end devices, the router will also act as an end device.

i finalize XBee ZNet 2.5 and XBee-PRO ZNet 2.5.. .i want the comparison chart for XBee ZNet 2.5 and XBee-PRO ZNet 2.5 . . . .plz help me. . .

‪XBee vs XBee-PRO‬‏ - YouTube
**broken link removed**

Reading the pdf from the above link, you will find comparison between the two of them. If you then check the price of both, you will come to your conclusion.

Hope that helped.

can anyone know about ETRX35X ZIGBEE -> Supported Network Topologies,
Number of Channels,Addressing Options,Operating Temperature,Idle Current (Receiver off)
Power-down Current,Operating Frequency Band,Serial Interface Data Rate. . .

i finalize XBee ZNet 2.5 and XBee-PRO ZNet 2.5.. .i want the comparison chart for XBee ZNet 2.5 and XBee-PRO ZNet 2.5 . . . .plz help me. . .

XBees with the "PRO" designation indicate a power amplifier has been included in the design, which increases the range of the particular device. However, the downside is the power consumption also increases sharply, decreasing battery life in design which use them.

BigDog

ETRX35X zigbee is cost effective nearly covering 60m distance,low power consumption.why people are using xbee module ???
There is any disadvantage in ETRX35X??? please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.