Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me to install VCS from Synopsis ftp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangthanhtung

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
synopsys ftp

I have downloaded VCS tool from Synopsis ftp for UNIX platform. Because I am not a senior of UNIX and Synopsis then I am not successfully install VCS tool.

Is there anybody successfully install VCS for UNIX.
Could you help me ?
Please provide full instruction and full script for me (sorry because I don't have enought to study more UNIX and Synopsis installing).

Thank you in advance

synopsys vcs download

hoangthanhtung said:
I have downloaded VCS tool from Synopsis ftp for UNIX platform. Because I am not a senior of UNIX and Synopsis then I am not successfully install VCS tool.

Is there anybody successfully install VCS for UNIX.
Could you help me ?
Please provide full instruction and full script for me (sorry because I don't have enought to study more UNIX and Synopsis installing).

Thank you in advance
Which version of VCS? VCS72 stream had simple tar balls, with 2005.06 Beta they are having a new installer. All information is available @ solvnet.synopsys.com - why don't you follow that?

Aji

synopsys vcs linux download

you have to download a common installer from synopsys. currently verison is 1.1
named: synopsysinstaller_v1.1.tar.Z

synopsys installer

for products starting from 2004 u need to have synopsys installer for installation of all synopsys products.so just download the installer from the synopsys ftp.run ./setup.sh and then fill in the path for installing the product ,if the installer complains of not able to find the uncompress command ,then open the setup scrript in a text editor and replace uncompress with gzip -d.thats all ur done.

regards
Amarnatrh

Added after 5 seconds:

for products starting from 2004 u need to have synopsys installer for installation of all synopsys products.so just download the installer from the synopsys ftp.run ./setup.sh and then fill in the path for installing the product ,if the installer complains of not able to find the uncompress command ,then open the setup scrript in a text editor and replace uncompress with gzip -d.thats all ur done.

regards
Amarnath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back