Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me to get the output of the following verilog code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sreya39

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is output of following verilog code

Hi
I am getting the output for the first submodule corr1(iecorrouti1,corroutq1)...
i am not able to get the output of remaining submodules... can anyone help me why it is happening and how to correct it.....Thanks

module sreya(clock,Enable,xi1,xq1,corrouti1,corroutq1,corrouti2,corroutq2,corrouti3,corroutq3,corrouti4,corroutq4,corrouti5,corroutq5);
input clock,Enable;
input [4:0] xi1;
input [4:0] xq1;
output [9:0]corrouti1,corroutq1;
output[9:0] corrouti2,corroutq2,corrouti3,corroutq3,corrouti4,corroutq4,corrouti5,corroutq5;
reg [4:0] xi2,xi3,xi4,xi5;
reg [4:0] xq2,xq3,xq4,xq5;
always@(posedge clock) begin
assign xi2 = xi1;
assign xq2 = xq1;
end
assign xi3 = xi2;
assign xq3 = xq2;
end
assign xi4 = xi3;
assign xq4 = xq3;
end
assign xi5 = xi4;
assign xq5 = xq4;
end
corr corr1(.clock(clock),.Enable(Enable),.xi(xi1),.xq(xq1),.yi(corrouti1),.yq(corroutq1));
corr corr2(.clock(clock),.Enable(Enable),.xi(xi2),.xq(xq2),.yi(corrouti2),.yq(corroutq2));
corr corr3(.clock(clock),.Enable(Enable),.xi(xi3),.xq(xq3),.yi(corrouti3),.yq(corroutq3));
corr corr4(.clock(clock),.Enable(Enable),.xi(xi4),.xq(xq4),.yi(corrouti4),.yq(corroutq4));
corr corr5(.clock(clock),.Enable(Enable),.xi(xi5),.xq(xq5),.yi(corrouti5),.yq(corroutq5));
endmodule

Difficult to guess what's wrong without seeing 'corr' or the test bench.

In your simulator, try displaying all the signals inside one of the non-working modules. That should show you whatever is causing the problem.

Are you looking at the outputs after sufficient number of clocks? If not i guess u won't be getting the outputs because: for each module the inputs need to come after shifting from the registers, so the second module output appears a clock cycle after the first module output and similarly for the rest of the modules too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back