Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me to choose good Math book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOps

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
g.v. kumbojkar

can you recommend me a good Math book?

i study electronics, and i need math of cuz, there are tons of links for the math books, but when i take a look at any of them i dont find them convenient for quick study or use... and i dont find them so good.

i need some book, which will also act as a handbook of math, for example... i do read analog electronics.. and i want to look at the differentiation in math book...

i need such a handy and convenient book, but which also shows everything from math!

which author and book u recommend?

thanks

Engineering MAthematics by Hargreaves, Davison and Croft

Advance Engineering MAthematics by Kreyzig

These r the two that I have found sufficient for my needs so far.

there is no good answear to your question. people can give you advice about a good book but you have to say which field of math you are interested in first.

mayyan

YES the above USER is absolutely right ..............IF you are in engineering(B.E) then YOU WILL HAVE ur work cut out because there are 5 sems of MATHEMATCIS for the ELECTRONICS branch.................THE most common book used is applied mathematics by G.V KUMBOJKAR FOR ALL THE 5 SEMS

You can see Arfken, it's a good book.

Ogomghar said:
You can see Arfken, it's a good book.
Can you give more details on the tittle of the book you recommend? Thanks

Search Amazon.com To Find The Book u Need

A good book for engineers is : Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszic

Cheers!

I agree too.Kreyszic is good Maths book for Engineers.

Status
Not open for further replies.