Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me please with theses

Status
Not open for further replies.

radium98

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey to all i have 1 question and i post here IMAGE

i would like to know in this rf amplifier at the output stage on the power transformer there is a brown coaxial does anyone know the impedance of it and if there a way to mesure it too

thanks for all replies and helps .

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/57_1276892070.jpg

:?: where are u no one is here and need realy help :(
edaboard members

Hi,
Me seems to be RG174/U, & if; than Z= 50+/-2 Ohm:
**broken link removed**
K.

karesz said:
Hi,
Me seems to be RG174/U, & if; than Z= 50+/-2 Ohm:
**broken link removed**
K.

Hi radium98,

I agree with karesz regarding the cable impedance.

I suggest you to check if the final output impedance is 50 Ohm as expected measuring the output voltage.

Build a non inductive load usable at the operative frequencies of your circuit.
If possible set the output to a safe level i.e. 1Vpp leave the output without load, then connect the load, repeat the measure, if the impedance is matched you will see half voltage i.e. 0.5Vpp.
Don't do it driving circuit to full power, you may turn it to a popcorn basket... ;-)

Good luck
Bye

big porkus

thanks for u ,its a 50 ohm coaxial cable someone tell me its an old cte fm 300w amplifier used in FM commercial band radio station :)

Yes You can check the impedance and the inpedance is 50-75ohms.

How can i connection between S7-200 siemens with software labview monitoring through port RS232?

Added after 2 minutes:

How can i connection between S7-200 siemens with software labview monitoring through port RS232?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back