Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me please with my GRAFCET task

Status
Not open for further replies.

REPresent

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I have to make GRAFCET model on this task:

1. Based on the statement below, draw the GRAFCET that models the operation of the system.

- Automatic control command to a guillotine blade driven by a cylinder (A) single acting spring return, whose cutting operation (A +) on the following conditions:

a). The blade of the guillotine comes down and makes the cut when the user click and hold two buttons (b1 and b2), each with one hand, with a connection time between the two not exceeding 0.5 sec. (T1);

b). If a button is stuck (permanently attached), the blade does not allow new cut;

c). The descent of the blade ends (cut), when a limit switch (fc) is actuated, returning the blade to its resting position by spring action. If in the operation to lower the blade, a hand is raised, the blade returns to its rest position, not making the cut;

d). New cutting operation is only possible after both buttons pressed, and after a time of 5 sec (T2). With this blade has time to rise and return to rest position;

I havent been useing this programming language before so I would ask for the persons who ever used this language and consult me if my work is done correctly. If no - I would be appreciated if somebody could tell mistakes I did and how it would be possible to correct them.
Photo of work below:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.