Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me locate a website please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snuff

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to use the Linx MT transcoder and LT transceiver, I came across a website the other day at work (and of course I didnt write it down) where the person was using the MT transcoder. I think he was either using a Picaxe or PicBasic Pro but reguardless his code was in basic and it showed how to change the target address on the transcoder. He might have been building a robot, I only glanced at the page then I had to get back to work. I think the website was something like garage eletronics or something like that. I have searched for days now and can not find it again. Does anybody know the website I'm talking about... please! I am going nuts here!!!

Thanks

I tried some search engines, but I dont think I managed to come across the site you mentioned. Why dont you check your internet history? If you deleted it, then remember that the Internet history together with the cookies are stored in the Windows Registry. You can always use System Recovery, but if you intenetionally deleted your history, then check out your index.dat file (for IE) or history.dat (for Mozilla). I believe its possible to get a free software like X-Ways Trace 3.1 to read those dat files :)

Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back