Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP ME in Write Lcd From Keyboard in FPGA With Vhdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWO_WAYS

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please help me;This is my homework and I must do this.How can I find codes for these.I want to do that;when I push a button from keyboard it must show lcd it.I need codes! thanks from now....

Whoa, todays students are really makes me scared of the future of engineering profession.

THINK and WRITE the damn thing yourself, it is a simple task. That is the way you LEARN.

At least you should tell if you need to program certain hardware or you'll just simulate the function. Then, try to read a book explaining the interface between keypad and LCD which is very famous. Finally, if you have questions come and ask.
As a start you may read "8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems", by Muhammad Ali Mazidi because it explains all the concepts that you need to understand but in C language. However, being engineer it will be a peace of cake to write hdl code after that.

Sameh Yassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back