Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me, in microblaze processor ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

luma

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am confused how I could start in microblaze processor ,I read the user guide and I know the features but I need to write program in c language at the microblaze for computed the mean and standard deviation of 20 images.
Please, I need a lot of help about how to write program.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBSF2x482r4
I saw this video in youtube but my problem is that the application field in projection information area did not appear How could I reached to TestAppmemory to write the program.
I wrote c program to compute the mean and standard deviation but I don't know when I write it in SDK must I change program or it remain same?

Hi luma, yes I think that you have to make some changes in your c program when you use it on SDK because you will need to communicate with the other peripherals through their adresses.

Hello,
I am confused how I could start in microblaze processor ,I read the user guide and I know the features but I need to write program in c language at the microblaze for computed the mean and standard deviation of 20 images.
Please, I need a lot of help about how to write program.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBSF2x482r4
I saw this video in youtube but my problem is that the application field in projection information area did not appear How could I reached to TestAppmemory to write the program.
I wrote c program to compute the mean and standard deviation but I don't know when I write it in SDK must I change program or it remain same?

Can you exactly state your problem?. What is that you want? or what is your type of project or work here?. Are you an FPGA designer or system level programmer?. What type of device do you use and for what application?.

Assuming you are a designer, If you want a clear start, try "Hello World" program, printing through JTAG as well as COM PORT. Once you get to interact with IO level, you can try for SD programs. I dont know how you are to export the design to FPGA finally but without knowing the basic setup, dont jump in. It would be not that easy to progress.

Can you exactly state your problem?. What is that you want? or what is your type of project or work here?. Are you an FPGA designer or system level programmer?. What type of device do you use and for what application?.

Assuming you are a designer, If you want a clear start, try "Hello World" program, printing through JTAG as well as COM PORT. Once you get to interact with IO level, you can try for SD programs. I dont know how you are to export the design to FPGA finally but without knowing the basic setup, dont jump in. It would be not that easy to progress.

Thanks for your attention
My problem is solved .The problem was the EDK program I used version 10.1 and It not worked in windows7 .Now I install xp and it work.
But I don't have the basic of microblaze.

I believe 10.1 and older versions are not expected to work in Windows 7 platform as they are not meant for that OS. What basics do you need in Microblaze, let me know. Will try to figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back