Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me

Hi all
I'm a newcomer in Image processing.
I've a project about FingerPrint this term but I've some confused in Enhancement step.I read many materials about it but I can't implement it into my project.I intent using Gabor filter or modified Gabor filter (I saw this report few days ago)
I also found out some source code written by Matlab in Internet but I can't find out it in C++.
Do anyone help me ?
or give me some advice.
Regard.

Re: help me

What does you mean?
for edge enhancement or de-noise or other enhancements?

Re: help me

Hi,
I'm not sure I can undestand what you said. In enhancement step, we need both edge enhacement and de-noise.
I need create constrast between ridge and valley before I binarize the image.However, filtering the noise out of image will make the better image before I binarize it.
I read many report about Gabor filter but I don't know how to implement it into C++.I also read the report of Raymon Thai but the formula is not explained clearly to intergrate it into my program.I see code written by C but I supprise that why It doesn't work.I can't find out its mistake (the author of this code said his code remain some mistake and it doesn't work) .
I also see some code written by Matlab but I don't good at Matlab so I can't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…