Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me implement a 2 bit home security system using Xilinx Spartan 2 FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAT_MAN

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to design a two bit home security system using xlinx (spartian 2) fpga such that user can define two bit code at will such as 11 for on and 00 for off and 10 or 01 is breach in the front door or back door and alarm will be switched on and if user does not enter the right security code within 10 sec alarm will be set on using flash light.
Can anbody tell be how i can implement that 10 sec alarm and security code or any help will be grateful
:D:|

Re: Home security system

Can you use a clock to calculate a period of 10 second? I think the functin is similar with "Watching Dog".

im searching some books about it can u help me?

Home security system

to impliment 10 sec delay you will nrrd use counter,
to impliment entire think you might want to look at Microblaze soft processor avaliable from Xilinx

good lack

BAT_MAN

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

hello there are many ways, just search alaram vhdl , you can get it from xilinx web site or aldec ref. design in vhdl.

BAT_MAN

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back