Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design the H.264 codec

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepu_s_s

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Friends

Previously i posted the same query. Now again i am posting the query. Can any body help me in designing the H.264 codec . I am really in great need of help

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

Design of H.264

What kind of help are you looking for??

Design of H.264

Well i have got some pdfs and some e-books related to that codec. I want to implement that H.264 codec in hardware form. Can any body guide me where to start and how to approach through the various stages of the design

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

Design of H.264

Are you looking for teacher?? Also what resolution do you want to support??? Are you making encoder or decoder?? Why not to use TI DaVinchi platform, why spend time and money for FPGA development??? Is it commercial product??

Please advise

Design of H.264

i am not interested in purchasing the thing. I am doing this project coz this might be helpful in getting a job for me. I dont mind in spending time. I thought of doing either the encoder or decoder if possible the codec.

Can u help me

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

Re: Design of H.264

Just like you , i am designing encoder of h.264 based on fpga.
Maybe there is something useful for you ,but it's in chinese:D.

Design of H.264

did u finish the desinging? dont u have dat doc in english

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

Re: Design of H.264

no , i havn't finish it . all of my resource is in chinese.

Design of H.264

can u gimme some supporting documents for that. or atleast can u tell me how to proceed and where to start

Design of H.264

What kind of help are you looking for???

Design of H.264

Again ur asking the same question friend.

Ok i will be more specific now! Can anyone pls gimme the relevant documents for designing the H.264 codec

The codec has some blocks like DCT/IDCT , quantizer,encoder/decoder, deblocking filter.

Can any one provide me the docs and pdfs that will helpful me in designing the above mentioned blocks

Thanks and Regards
Deeapk

Design of H.264

first how can we covert the image in to spatial co ordinates and give those as inputs to DCT ?

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back