Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design an RC oscillator at 60Hz

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakkaito

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
need help,, i want to design RC oscillator for my project, but i don't know formula for frek 60Hz.
thanx freakkaito

rc oscillator formula

freakkaito said:
need help,, i want to design RC oscillator for my project, but i don't know formula for frek 60Hz.
thanx freakkaito

At first you have to select a circuit diagram (tansistor, opamp, OTA) for the oscillator.
Only then you can derive a formula.

r c oscillator circuit diagram

LvW said:
freakkaito said:
thanx freakkaito

At first you have to select a circuit diagram (tansistor, opamp, OTA) for the oscillator.
Only then you can derive a formula.

i want using transistor for the oscillator

60hz oscillator wien

Fine - than you have to select a circuit out of several alternatives.

wien bridge oscillator project

A good choice among RC structures (mainly for its stability) is the Wien bridge oscillator. Schematics and formulas are easily found. For low frequency avoid the use of electrolytic capacitors or too high resistors.

Regards

Z

rc oszillator kaufen

Hi FREAKKAITO,

If you are obliged (or if you prefer) to use lumped transistors, the proposed WIEN type oscillator is NOT a good choice. Its mainly for opamps.
Your decision is important and governs the selection of a design:
Transistor or opamp ?
But remember: Transistor oscillators are mainly for LC-circuits and NOT for RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.