Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design a low delay filters for signal at 10MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizoo

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys

i wana design a filtering technique to remove the noise from my signal whose modulated at 10MHz and thus will be sampled to atleasst 20M samples per seocnd

Current SNR is around 10 and i want to improve the signal quality so to have a better recnostruction
the problem is that i want a low order filter because my system is real time and so is delay sensitive,
so anyt help on designing a low delay filter in my case or in general will be appreciated to say the least

br

Re: Low delay filters

First thing is that you dont need to have a sampling rate of 20MHz for a bandpass signal with carrier frequency of 10MHz! This is a common mis-understanding, the Nyquist theorem states the sampling rate has tobe equal or greater than the signal bandwidth. You may need to look into bandpass sampling theorem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back