Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me creat a circut , reducing 9V dc to 5.1v dc and with currnt 0.7A

Status
Not open for further replies.

charanbg90

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
plz!! help me to creat a circut i.e, reducing 9V dc to 5.1v dc and with currnt 0.7A

dear sir,

i want to create a dc cell charger... so plz guide how to make stable circuit that has to reduce 9V dc (source) to 5.1V dc and with current 0.7A .. actually i took this value from my cell charge adopter's label .. !! if u guide me with theory ill be more thankful to u all

hope ill receive guidance
thinking you !!
charan

The principal aspect for a battery charger is the current, that is because the voltage in the different stages of charge will be diferent.
So you need a constant current source.
And you already have a 9Vdc. So you need the current. There are two ways to solve that.
Using the LM317 as a current source you can have a good information in the web page of onsemi. This is the very easy way.
The second is using a MOSFET, like the IRFD110, as a current source. Information is available everywhere the Vgs = 4.8322 will give you the Id=0.7 Amp.

a special thanks to u sir , ill try it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back