Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me build a sub-bass processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

djronbxs

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want to build a sub-bass processor for my subwoofer installed in my car. Can anyone help me to find schematics/circuits please ?

thanks
ronald

sub bass processor

What exactly do you want it to do???

Amplify signal below a certain frequency and send it to your sub? If so, you need to build a low pass filter with an voltage amplifier and then a power amplifier to drive the woofer.

You can find plenty of lowpass filter circuits on the net or from TI's tutorial.

Hope that helps!

sound.westhost.com subwoofer filter

hi

take a look at this one

**broken link removed**

this is a subwoofer processor and also you need this one for the power supply

**broken link removed**

Good luck
ferds

bass t1 processor

is ther anyting else ?. there is a circuit that was published in electronics australia september 1999 and is called sub-bass processor

circuit bass processor

Hi,

ferds has posted a link for project48. Look no further than that.

You may want to consider using a compressor in you sub-woofer channel.

For a more professional approach, take a look at SigmaDSP AD1954 from Analog Devices.

Feel free to discuss this if you need more help.

bimbla.

Re: sub-bass processor

Hi.
Look for a dbx 120xp. I have one connected to my stereo. It is a subharmonic sinthesizer, works fine.
Miguel

Re: sub-bass processor

is there any circuits with AD1954 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back