Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me about supercapacitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali.masho

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
please help me about super capacitor.
about types technology for build super capacitor.
about application for super capacitor.
thanks

Hi Ali
What do you need exactly ? your question sounds general isn't it ?
Super capacitors are usually dealing with pretty high capacities . if you mention what you're looking for exactly i think it can help us to help you !
about application for super capacitor.
Sometimes they can be used instead of batteries but of course without some of the big disadvantages of the usual batteries .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

have you tried Wickipedia? super caps - two types, one has a low value resistor internally and is designed to support low current devices like memory ICs. The other one that I have heard off are 1 F @ 19V and are used by car audio fanatics to maintain the battery voltage in their car boots when their amplifiers are drawing 100 amps on audio peaks. This type do not have an internal current limiting resistor in side.
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.