Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP: matlab code needed for DFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

completelyuseless

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dfe matlab code

hi all.

i am in need of matlab code that will simulate a DFE that uses RLS algorithm with
adaptive forgetting factor. this algorithm was proposed by Weilau Zhuang.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I dont know to much about DFE but, if you have the final version of matlab (may be previous versions might also do have) it has a DFE object built in itself, where you can call RLS algorithm with forgetting factors and everything. Please check!!

Reactions: SA.AS

SA.AS

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
i know what you are talking about. but the built in functions and other goodies in matlab and simulink are based on the normal RLS algorithm(variable forgetting factor). the algorithm i have to use is a modified RLS algorithm. the forgetting factor is no longer variable, it is adaptive. i dont think there are even any text books that discuss it.

but thanks for your sugesstion anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back