Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP: Looking for Acer LCD monitor AL1914 bm Schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfl2led

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dawnload schematic inverter lcd

Hi, I am looking for schematic for AL1914 bm.

When the monitor is turned on, it stay on for a few seconds and then went black, on again for a second or two then black, after that it stay black. However the green power lights is always green once it on.

Changed 4 ccfls, the problem still the same. I think it's the inverter problem. Have no idea how to start with it since i can't find schematic for this monitor any where.

Asked Google, it directed me here. Thanks in advance for any help!

acer al1914 bm

Hello friend,
Have you checked the power supply PCB.
Pay attention to the 1000 microfarad capacitor. If they are bulging a bit change them and will cure your problem
Sam

acer lcd monitor al1914 power supply

not enough points to download the file :-((

Thanks anyway!

acer lcd monitor turns on then blank

Hi, vlado64,

Actually I need the inverter schematic. I only got 3 points for download. I can't download ur 9MB attachment. Can u only post the schematic for the inverter. Hope my 3 points can download that one. Thanks,

I check the input 12v, on/off and dim go into the inverter. All of them are OK. I changed 4 ccfl. Still get the same problem, i.e. screen come on then turn black after one or two seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back