Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help interface DSK6416 with ADC through Mcbsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivancorme

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am new here and in the DSP world I hope someone can help me to figure this out.

I have a DSK6416 board that I want to connect with a ADS1174EVM through a 5-6K interface board. Basically I want to use the Mcbsp in master mode to communicate both devices. TI sent me an example of the interconnexion of a DSK6416 + ADS1274 which is similar but it does not work so I have to do it from the scratch. I have not found a document where the details of how to interconnect devices are explained. I mean, a general document that explains the steps to follow in general to program the Mcbsp and to input values from the DAC1174 into memory.

Can anybody help me with this?. A general procedure of how to do it, code, guide or whatever information could help since I am quite lost until now.

Thanks a lot.

Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back