Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in speech recognation program using melcepst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital_11

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need help please, my porgram works as following
First manually I put the wavefiles in 10 separate directories under \wavfiles directory, each for one digit. For example, you put all the one files (all speakers) in directory '1'.
The algorithm will create 12mfcc directory and output mfcc mat for training files (total 10 training files... 1 to 10 digit) and mfcc mat for testing files (total 10 training files... 1 to 10 digit). then we will have 20 mat files under 12mfcc directory. 60% of the speech data are for training and the rest for testing.

WavDirs = dir([OldPath '\*']);
WavDirs = {WavDirs.name} % name of the file
WavDirs = WavDirs(3:end) %if you put '*.
size(WavDirs)
for i=1:size(WavDirs,2)
OldBGDirectories=[OldPath '\' WavDirs{i}]; % read directories ----
WavesPerBGDir=dir([OldBGDirectories, '\*.wav']); % enter inside file that contains wav files
WavesPerBGDir= {WavesPerBGDir.name}; % name of folder that contains the waves file
HowManyWavfiles=size(WavesPerBGDir,2); % how many wavefiles in the dir
NumberofTrainingWavfiles=ceil(0.6*HowManyWavfiles); % training 60% rounds the elements to the nearest integers
NumberofTestingWavfiles= HowManyWavfiles-NumberofTrainingWavfiles ;% the rest of wav files for testing process

% Now MFCC for train files

for train1=1:NumberofTrainingWavfiles % entirng inside the folder that contains wave to me read then extract the featuer using melcepst
BGwavFilePath=[OldBGDirectories, '\', WavesPerBGDir{train1}];%***comma
[BGwavefile{train1},Fs]=wavread(BGwavFilePath);
Train12{train1}=melcepst(BGwavefile{train1},Fs,StrMFCC12)';

end
Train12=cell2mat(Train12);

my problem is cell2mat
it does not work
because I want to put them in singale matrix

---------- Post added at 22:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

Hi evrey body, I solved the problem , know the result of list of files .mat , how can i load them in and group the train in single matrix and the test in other matrix
becuase I will pass them to newff function

Thank you very mcuh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back