Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help in repairing 750w PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed_t

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I had a damaged Bit 750w PSU , i checked it and found a damaged mosfets 25N50 and diode SF58 , i replaced modfet with 50N60 and couldn't find 5a super fast diode so i replaced it with 3a one just to try if the power will work, i conneted it and it worked will so i kept it till finding diode for about 4 days.
I found BYC8-600 diode and tried to put it instead but power and fan worked gor less than a second then stopped without any damaged component ( i always use a series bulb for current protection ), i put the 3a diode back but the problem is still availabe , i tested all through hole component and it's fine also all smd diodes and transistors are ok so as all smd resistor i cant find the reason please help.
The PSU has following ICs:
CM02X
CM6800
ESD7627
LM393

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.