Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help how i can play wave file via modem (answer machine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_expoler2

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI
i programming VB to connected modem for ANSWER MACHINE using AT Command now it can detect ring and received calling but how i play wave file via modem and litent it via telephone
any one can help me pls.
Best regards

HI
I Programming In VB For Create ANSWER MACHINE With Mscomm using AT Command TOO .
Now How Can It Detect a Voice Or Fax Or Data was Received and After Connect How Can Play Wave For Message And Play Beep And Then Found What Button Was Pressed
any one can help me pls.
Mohammad Ahmadi Zadeh From Iran-Tehran

Try openning your Voice Modem manual, it has several registers S1, S2, etc. You can get the value of the register (using AT Command) to check what button (DTMF) is pressed.
I still have the same problem with you (sending wav file through the modem).
I also tried to create a fax response server using VB, I can identify what button is pressed but I still cannot send the fax.
BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back