Status
Not open for further replies.

timi

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please i have searched the net and don;t know were to start to learn CPLD FPGA. i have myna books but i lack a development board. please does anyone know a cheap one. i want to play with PCI and PCI express to interface to high speed ADC and micro controller. i am good at C C++ and C# and i have basic understanding of digital logic and analog electronics.

Please can anyone drive me in some direction.

rgds,

timi

The Spartan™-3 PCI Express® Starter Kit is a complete development board solution

**broken link removed**

thanks a lot any other info place for tutorials anything that might help . this forum is great i will see it now

Added after 9 minutes:

Ok i saw it. it was very nice but out of range i don't have that much money. is there any cheaper work around................. maybe just to test PCI or PCI express connection and so on, and then to connect it to a cheaper breadboard with some ADC and micro controllers. ?????????? with some wires "buses"....

PS it may be crazy ideas without any meaning, but i am novice so this all i got.

Status
Not open for further replies.